Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
    Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
    » Tragic Misfortune
    Life EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 6:45 am by poetgirl

» EMERGENCY PRAYER NEEDED!!!!
    Life EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 5:17 pm by Bayomir

» My Mom
    Life EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 9:08 pm by Bayomir

» thyroids
    Life EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 6:47 pm by Bayomir

» Jace needs our prayers!
    Life EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 8:01 pm by Bayomir

» Bad Car Accident
    Life EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 7:55 pm by Bayomir

» A friend
    Life EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 6:49 pm by Bayomir

» pray
    Life EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 2:01 am by poetgirl

» prayer request
    Life EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 10:39 pm by poetgirl

Affiliates
    free forum

Life

+2
    AngelofHope2606
    Fallen Angel
    6 posters

Go down

Life Empty Life

Post by Fallen Angel Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:11 am

So we've been living without water for a month and a half. And about 2 weeks ago we got a 30 day notice because we lost our house. We have to move into our shop. I have no water where I am now, and I'll have no home really soon.

On top of that, something's majorly wrong with me and I don't understand it. I... I got delivered from several demons about a month ago, but the problem is now I feel like I'm being held down more than I ever was before. I can't write. I can't read any kind of literature. I have no passion for anything except God, but not even that's a burning consuming fashion. He's just the only thing I can still feel for. I can't believe I'm even saying all this publicly but I really need help right now. I'm spending so much of my time depressed that I really don't know how much longer I can stand it. I'm tired. In every way. I need relief.
    Fallen Angel
    Fallen Angel
    Columnist
    Columnist

Number of posts : 726
    Current Work : The World of Airdwen
    Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down

Life Empty Re: Life

Post by AngelofHope2606 Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:03 am

praying...if you need anything..to talk...or anything u can PM me or IM me on yahoo or aim. just hang in there.
    AngelofHope2606
    AngelofHope2606
    6th Grader
    6th Grader

Number of posts : 332
    Registration date : 2008-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by 2bit Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:00 pm

prayin, most definitely

i cant say I've ever experienced it but a total nothingness of passion would drive me mad

just wait, it will get better

2bit
    2nd Grader

Number of posts : 65
    Current Work : breathing, allmost other things come next
    Registration date : 2008-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Angel Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:04 am

Thanks guys.
    Fallen Angel
    Fallen Angel
    Columnist
    Columnist

Back to top Go down

Post by Bayomir Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:51 pm

I will be keeping you and your family in my prayers and will want an update from you perodically to know how this is going and how your life is going. Your can PM it to me or email me (you have my email) or post it here for everyone to read I don't care, but I would like to know how you're doing.

James 1:2 - Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds,

Remember this verse and remember my favorite verse of all times because it truly will help you out. That's why it's in my signature. Wink

Matthew 11:29-30 - Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

If you will have pure faith in God and Christ for Him to fix this situation then He will. But you have to be willing to give it up to Him. Trust me, I know it's a hard thing to do but you just have to it if you want everything to turn out right. Again, I'll be praying for you and please keep me, or us posted on your situation.
    Bayomir
    Bayomir
    Chief Editor
    Chief Editor

Number of posts : 1973
    Current Work : Book one and two of The Vagrant Chronicles series: The Return of the Mydar-Rei'a and The Release of Malgog
    Registration date : 2008-01-03

http://thewritersblock.bayomir.googlepages.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BroKenDanCeR Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:06 pm

hey im here 4 u to angel
    Hold on it will get better
    praying for you
    BroKenDanCeR
    BroKenDanCeR
    1st Grader

Number of posts : 29
    Registration date : 2008-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Angel Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:57 am

I'll keep you guys posted. Thanks so much.

So today, something AWESOME happened. We met with a guy and he gave us a downpayment on one of the stores that we own. So we just sold a building. That'll help us drastically in trying to find a place to live.

....And I got rid of my razor blade two days ago.....
    Fallen Angel
    Fallen Angel
    Columnist
    Columnist

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Angel Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:00 pm

I just got a lot more mass confusion thrown at me last night, so I ask for prayer for that. The good news is I'm staying strong and I haven't touched a blade. I'm giving it to God and so far He's given me enough peace to get by.
    Fallen Angel
    Fallen Angel
    Columnist
    Columnist

Back to top Go down

Post by Bayomir Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:43 pm

Pray I'm so happy to hear that, Ash. That's so awesome!

I'll keep praying for you! Pray
    Bayomir
    Bayomir
    Chief Editor
    Chief Editor

Current Work : Book one and two of The Vagrant Chronicles series: The Return of the Mydar-Rei'a and The Release of Malgog

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Angel Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:43 pm

...So I'm like inches away from giving up on God completely and everything else but life itself right now and that scares me to death. But I don't know what else to do.
    Fallen Angel
    Fallen Angel
    Columnist
    Columnist

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppet's Scorn Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:45 pm

whats going on? iv not seen you in so long!
    still praying for you and send me an email when ever you want! we all are here for you and i think i speak for everyone here when i say you play a key part in each of us so whats going on?
    Puppet's Scorn
    Puppet's Scorn
    Senior Editor
    Senior Editor

Number of posts : 758
    Current Work : Ingario, which is done and waiting on final revision. sequel has been started look for that late this year, title for it is uncertain at the moment.

Registration date : 2008-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Bayomir Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:10 pm

I agree. What's the status with your situation? Why are you inches away from giving up on God? What has changed?

Please come back so we can catch up and see how you have been and what's going on with you.
    Bayomir
    Bayomir
    Chief Editor
    Chief Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Angel Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:39 am

Umm.... Hmmm..... *makes words*

So Dayla switched schools. Kelly has no classes with me. Kyle dumped me. Almost everyone else is too busy to talk to me. I'm alone. Abandoned. Hating every minute of every day because there's nothing worth living for anymore.
    Stripped of all talent. Drawing, Writing. All of it. Apathy to the level of zombie. Walking dead. Constant pain. Living in a lie which someone just ripped away with a truth I never wanted to hear. Yeah. And I'm a drama queen with mental problems.
    Fallen Angel
    Fallen Angel
    Columnist
    Columnist

Back to top Go down

Post by Bayomir Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:09 pm

Fallen Angel wrote:And I'm a drama queen with mental problems.

Sorry but who isn't? Laughing

You aren't alone. We're here for you and you know Hayley's always there for you.

Sorry to here about all the things that are going south in your life. All I can say is to fall down...and pray. I know that's a tough thing to here right now but it's the truth. I've been in situations like your describing in more times then I care to admit to. And god just let it get worse until I did something about it...gave it up. Not to be confused with "giving up" but "giving IT up."

Do you remember what I told Jace that one time the three of us were in the chat room together? About praying about everything that was going wrong in his life and talking, not Sunday school prayer but REAL prayer, to God about literally EVERYTHING that was bothering him. Do you remember what I told him to do after that? I told him to pray until everything was out (and you may even cry while doing this...I do at times) then after everything was out, take your Bible and just let open. But you have to end your prayer with asking God to speak to you first. Then when you read your Bible from wherever it opened watch and be amazed at what happens.

God will speak to you and you will be given the answer that you need. Remember that it may not be the answer we always want but it's what God wants for you. And that is FAR more important then anything we could ever want.

I'm always here to just vent to and get things off of your chest. I love all of you guys like you were my family and I hate to see you being so attacked right now my Satan and his minions but that's a fact that we will never escape. There are always going to come times when the devil is going to through everything he has at us to steer us from God, but you have to make the decision whether you're going to let him win or not. I'm here for you if you need me, you should know that by now. Just remember the verse I tell everybody:

Matthew 11:29-30 - Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.

I want you to do that exercise that I talked about and then let me know what you read and what God says to you. He's right there waiting for you but you need to take the first step and reach out for him.

You're always wanted, welcome, and loved here, Ashleigh. Don't ever think otherwise cause you'd be wrong. And you know it.

I love you

I leave you with this:

Deuteronomy 31:6 - Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you not forsake you.
    Bayomir
    Bayomir
    Chief Editor
    Chief Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down