Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Tragic Misfortune
classes EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 6:45 am by poetgirl

» EMERGENCY PRAYER NEEDED!!!!
classes EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 5:17 pm by Bayomir

» My Mom
classes EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 9:08 pm by Bayomir

» thyroids
classes EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 6:47 pm by Bayomir

» Jace needs our prayers!
classes EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 8:01 pm by Bayomir

» Bad Car Accident
classes EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 7:55 pm by Bayomir

» A friend
classes EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 6:49 pm by Bayomir

» pray
classes EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 2:01 am by poetgirl

» prayer request
classes EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 10:39 pm by poetgirl

Affiliates
free forum

classes

2 posters

Go down

classes Empty classes

Post by AngelofHope2606 Sat May 10, 2008 5:02 am

Hey guys,
so i have to take at least 3 summer classes or next year is going to be crazy. well..it's going to be anyways. i have to have a certain amount of credit hours to get my general studies degree from the college i am at now. not this year but the next i am going to transfer to a four year college. if i get my degree i can go in as a junior and spend most of my time focusing on my major which is psychology. well, in order for all of this to happen i have to have 38 more credit hours before spring of next year. subtracting the 3 i'm doing this summer that is still 35 more credit hours which is going to be around 17 credit hours per semester, which equals about 6 or 7 classes per semester...now with work that's going to be rough. so if u guys can please pray that i have the strength to get through this next year without losing it..i'd really appreciate it. that may sound like im over exaggerating it, but trust me..im not. it doesn't take much to stress me out and just thinking about it all stresses me out...so if u could please pray..i'd appreciate it...im going to be praying for myself as well...thank you.
AngelofHope2606
AngelofHope2606
6th Grader
6th Grader

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-01-10

Back to top Go down

classes Empty Re: classes

Post by Bayomir Wed May 14, 2008 2:48 pm

Through prayer we can become everything that God has planned for us and hear the words and passion that He has in our lives.

My sister-in-law is graduating from a junior college next week and she has been killing herself in her school work so I get the madness, Kali. I'll keep you in my prayers and pray that God can easy the burden and make it lighter than it has to be.

When it piles up, just remember this... "Cast your cares upon me for my yoke is easy and my burden is light." Just give your stress and troubles to Him and He will lift it from you shoulders.
Bayomir
Bayomir
Chief Editor
Chief Editor

Number of posts : 1973
Current Work : Book one and two of The Vagrant Chronicles series: The Return of the Mydar-Rei'a and The Release of Malgog
Registration date : 2008-01-03

http://thewritersblock.bayomir.googlepages.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum